Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rockin' the Snail Mail

I have been spammed... again. I thought putting Word Verification on my comments would help get that under control! Apparently it hasn't... or else my WV isn't working(?). Anyone have any tips on keeping chinese spammers away!?

I am really excited to share my Flashback Friday for tomorrow... I almost just want to post it now! But I can't... so I hope you will stop by tomorrow to check it out! :)

Today I want to share with you a little glimpse into my envelope making project. Ever since I came across THIS lovely blog... I have been inspired to dress up my snail mail a little more than usual and have started to create my own envelopes. So far I've made crazy chicken and horse envelopes (scroll to the bottom of that post to see the envelopes)... and now... THE KING!


I'm not particularly a fan of Elvis... but how could I resist pulling together some crafty envelopes when I found these great pics!? This is a mish mash of some of the envelopes I've made so far... but there are still more that I didn't get in the pic... and plenty more to be made! It's a lot of fun to see each envelope being created.... and it's even more fun to slide a letter in there to send off to a friend!!

Well, I am off to get ready! I am spending the day with my grandma today! Hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. How cool is that? I had no idea you could make envelopes! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About spammers...I just delete them, although I don't get too many, thankfully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen alot of that chinese writing on a couple blogs I follow, I'm not sure, but I think there is a way you can block certain people from your blog? If not, you can delete it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!