Friday, May 21, 2010

Flashback Friday #26

I am really excited about this week's Flashback!!

This Sunday is my and Cory's first Anniversary! We've actually been together almost 4.5 years, but we got married last year on May 23! We are getting ready to leave for a 4 day weekend of antiquing! (I'm hoping to find some cool kitchen table and chairs... as the ones we have now are hand-me-downs and the table is horribly uneven)

In honor of our anniversary, I put together this little slide show from our special day. The song is "Stronger than Death" by Kate Hurley and it is the song that the bridal party and I walked down the aisle to. Cory and I got married in the theatre where I grew up and which we volunteer at now... and then took our ride in my vw camper to the reception! FUN!
I hope you enjoy!!


(I LOVE YOU CORY!)



Join in the Flashback fun over at Christopher&Tia's!!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song and awesome video! You were a beautiful bride, hope you have a wonderful Anniversary and fun antiquing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE, I'm crying at your slideshow and I wasn't even there! Your dress is to die for and you guys got some amazing pictures. It makes me a little sad I didn't do something a little more formal for mine.

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Here's to many happy years ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful pictures!! How neat that you got married in a theater! Happy Anniversary, happy couple <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post! I love the wedding set in the theater...seriously, it looked amazing! What special memories you have! Congrats on a lovely marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wedding location was so cool! What a really awesome idea, and you'll definatly always have a story to tell about it!

    Oh, and driving to the reception in your VW = way awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Wish you two many more years to come.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the slide show! Cool wedding location!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very sweet! I love the pictures on the train tracks. Hope your anniversary is going lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!