Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pics of Our Lovies!

I thought I'd share some pictures of our beloved babies today...

However, first I would like to show you another shot of my porch! If you read this post the other day, you'd know that I went on a porch cleaning spree! Man, it's nice to have a clean porch. Aside from the fact that the broom has been relocated for convenience... the porch is actually staying clean! (Ok, so it's only been like 4 or 5 days.. but STILL!) I went out to visit my parents on Thursday and my mom took me to a greenhouse to get some flowers to plant. You can see them along my porch steps, etc. I have a crock of some on the little table too. Quite a few have yet to bloom (and one is a pepper plant for Cory)... but I have high hopes that there will be some color in the near future!!



Earlier, I took two porch pictures... went back in the house and just happened to decide to look at them on the camera... and in BOTH pictures, Boo was licking her lips. HOW I happened to capture that TWICE is beyond me! So we came back out for another shot. She is really hard to take pictures of.... but then I got this one.... (I think it's sweet)....



We always tell her how "Boo-tiful" she is... we're weird, I know. HAHA!

Then... onto Weezer, the cat. I mentioned in an earlier post that I had gotten some new chairs to go around my kitchen table. Well, I haven't gotten around to taking a picture of them to post yet (they were still stacked out of the way until last evening)... however, Cory thought this next picture was hilarious. He made me hurry to get the camera to capture Weezy in "jail". (Brief glance at the new chairs!)



Personally, I think she was trying to protect herself from the dog since Cory so often likes to say "Boo! Get the cat!"... and the dog goes flying in whichever direction she thinks Weezer has headed. (Ok, sometimes I'm guilty of sicking the dog on the cat too... sheesh!)

And last, but not least... Weezer again. I was unable to fall asleep right away... so I came down to the computer to get my Facebook Scrabble fix (totally addicted)... and happened to notice the cat lounging on my coffee table (don't mind the mess in the background. I cleaned the table off only for Cory to pile other stuff on it! LOL!).



It looks like she is crossing her back legs.. but I think that is her tail! She truly is the queen!

Our parents are coming over for a picnic this evening... I'll post more on THAT at a later date! :)

3 comments:

  1. That is a really great pic of Boo. Weezer is so cool... she oozes it! LOL! See ya later on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, they are precious! We have a very special German Shepherd and 2 house rabbits:) Your porch looks wonderful and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! They both look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!