Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Project Snail Mail

The lovely Mandie over at Oh Mandie! is hosting this great idea.... PROJECT SNAIL MAIL! I hope she doesn't mind, but I'm going to include myself in this project as I absolutely LOVE sending and receiving Snail Mail!!

Here's how it works:

Email me your address... and I will send you a lovely little letter via the USPS.

Simple as that!
You can write back... or not!
Either way, it will hopefully bring a bit of fun to your mailbox!


livingthesmalltownlife@gmail.com

Hit me up!

6 comments:

  1. yay yay yay!! So glad this is catching on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Based on the package you sent when I won the tissue holder, you send adorable mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to email you right now!! Great idea. It'll be like old times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great Idea Im gonna email you if your still doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!