Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Silly Cat!

I don't have time for a long post today... so I thought I'd share this video of my cat that I took a couple of weeks ago.

We usually take our shoes off when we come in the house, just so we don't track dirt on the carpet. Well, I just happened to walk around the corner and notice my cat, Weezer, loving on one of my flip flops! I don't know what the deal was... but of course, I had to grab the camera because I knew as soon as Cory walked in, she would bolt and he would never believe me. He'd have to see it to believe it (she is quite reserved around him-LOL!).

So.. here is the video... do not mind my linoleum... it came with the house and we hope to update it one of these days!!



Maybe she just loves the scent of my feet! Haha!
Does anyone else's cat do that!?

2 comments:

  1. :) She's so funny! Yes, Jack-the-Cat does this too....they find whatever they can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! :) Makes me want a cat even more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!