Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Items Posted on Etsy...

Check out my Etsy Shop! I just posted a few more things. Even a necklace! It's just a simple clay pendant--but I really like it. Although--I'm a handmade kinda girl!

I was just messing around tonight and made myself a little tealight holder to hang outside on my porch this spring/summer. I could've done better--had I focused... but I was trying to make cookies for a guy at work's birthday... so the timer kept buzzing practically every time I sat down! (Or so it seemed!)


I also wanted to share with you the sweet little hand-carved ivory earrings Cory brought me back from Alaska. I did a little research to see what kind of bird they might be. At first I thought maybe a dove... or swan... but when I did some checking... I have come to believe that they may be a Ptarmigan.
I think they are quite pretty birds!

Welp--I am off to bed! I have had SUCH a hard time waking up the past few days!

4 comments:

  1. Those earrings from cory are really pretty!!!! :)

    That tea light holder you made is too cute!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! Love it! And aww the earrings were such a sweet gift :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!