So my sister, Katy, tagged me for a 6 word memoir about myself. I really had to think about this... and everything I thought of seemed negative!! Finally I have come up with something that seemed appropriate to make it all seem less pessimistic!
"Work in progress through Jesus Christ"
I am in a constant battle with fear, anxiety and worry. I can't explain it... I have been trying to read some books and pray for the strength to make it through each day without bursting into tears. I know I can't do it on my own... I need Jesus.
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
I have never tagged anyone before... so if your name is on my list and you don't care to join in, that is A-OK!!
Melanie from Melanie's Blog
Erin from Fully Alive - Ready to Smile
Tonya from Safe in His Arms
Bek from Love in Paradise
Peggy from Hidden Haven Homestead