Saturday, March 8, 2008
Check it out... I don't really know what I'm doing... but I'm trying to figure out how to take part in this whole Ultimate Blog Party thing. Join in! Click on the button and follow the instructions! There are LOTS of links to other blogs and lots of PRIZES! Sounds like F-U-N to me!
A little about myself:
I am a workin' gal, living on the outskirts of a small town in Western PA. I have my own little house and a dog and cat. I am not married, but I have a great boyfriend who spoils me (most of the time)! I work as the Shipping&Receiving Manager of a pretty prominent business in my town (sometimes I wonder why... *sigh*). I have a little shop on Etsy.com--which I work on in my spare time. I'm a follower of Jesus Christ and am very active in my church. I love arts and crafts and hope to one day be married, have a family and be a Work at Home Mom working with pottery, mitten making and jewelry making! On the weekends, I volunteer (with my boyfriend) at a local youth center--it is a challenge some days... but we've enjoyed building relationships with some of the kids and helping keep a safe place open for them to come to. Please feel free to comment!
As part of the process of entering the contests for Prizes... I am supposed to make a list of the prizes I am interested in most. Here is just a taste of what's out there... but you should check out the site because there are LOTS more (especially for moms and kids--I'm not at that point yet--so I have left most of that kind of stuff off of my list to be fair!):
84. Baby Sling - I have ALWAYS wanted one of these for "some day"... I looooove the green combo!!
79. Skin Care Kit - from Hick Chicks Soap Barn... the Ginger Lime Goat Milk Soap sounds really cool! I am a huge fan of Goat Milk Soap!
80. Scripture Doll - this is a unique type of doll... hopefully the link works! It'd make a great gift for a baby shower or something!!
27. Custom Tye Dyed Layette Set (OK-So I don't really need this... yet... but I couldn't pass up the opportunity!)
102. Fortune Cookie Kit - This would be so fun to try... and a great gift Idea!
I think that about does it!