Friday, October 22, 2010

Hooray for Surprises!

I opened the mail on Wednesday to
some much needed CHEER!
(I was just having a crappy day, despite the beautiful weather!)



My good friend, Adrianne, sent some baby goodies she found on Etsy!
Let's check it out, shall we?



Burp cloths with super-soft minky fabric.
I want to rub these on my face, they're so soft!



A cutie-pie tree onsie--perfect for girl or boy!
(uh, yeah.. I didn't iron this stuff for the photo shoot)



And this matching tree burp cloth!
CUTE!

I have slowly started acquiring baby things...
and it's killing me not to be throwing them in the wash
and getting them all ready! Probably not until
after Christmas, when the shower is over and the
nursery is (hopefully) put together!

THANK YOU ADRIANNE!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful gifts! What a thoughtful friend you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the graphics are adorable! so cute! i am so excited for you! i wish i could be at the shower. what do you need?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!