Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Christmas Project... Pomander

So yesterday I told you that I was working on a project with these:


The plan was to make a Pomander.
My aunt decorates with all sorts of funky things...
so I thought it'd be just perfect!

Unfortunately, it's not as great-looking as I'd hoped.

Actually, it looks pretty decent in person,
but in a picture... it looks pretty crappy!

See?


Of course, I don't have the best camera or photography skills.


I think perhaps I will need to make rosettes that are
the same size as opposed to random sizes.


A little more uniform might do the trick!
We'll see! It's not too bad for the first attempt!

Here's the tutorial I used from Betz White.
Mine aren't quite like hers... but same general idea!

6 comments:

  1. I love it, it's super cute, and I like the different sized rosettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!!
    I want to make some too, for our christmas tree this year! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is neat! How about some instructions!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so amazing! you are so nesting! randomness is ok too. we are so hard on ourselves. stop that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its super cute!! I love the rosettes. This makes me want to learn to knit so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really cute!! (I know my comments are scattered here and there hehe) I'd like to try to make some of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!