Friday, October 8, 2010

Flashback Friday #35

When I was in junior high and high school, my cousin and I were into so much music. We lived for the summers when we could attend Cornerstone Music Fest in Illinois and run around catching all of our favorite bands.

We loved this Ska band called Five Iron Frenzy (however, the ska phase faded almost as fast as it appeared!). I had never seen this video before, but happened upon it yesterday! It brought back some fun memories, so I thought I'd share for Flashback Friday!


Join in the Flashback fun over at Christopher&Tia's!


3 comments:

  1. Wait, so you're saying ska is out?? Bummer! I miss all of the fun concerts of my youth. Or maybe I just miss being young :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Cornerstone was such a blast. :) Now I don't think I would survive in the heat, I barely did back then! haha Yet still had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I still sing that pants song all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!