Sunday, January 27, 2008

my weird animals...

Ok...first...I meant to take a picture of my crocheting again... because I have mastered the art of NOT making it too tight. It's looking nice. But its only practice, so I am still trying to figure out how to make nice edges. I need to start counting, I guess. I'll post another pic sometime later.

Ok--I was walking past my loom/sewing/exercise/misc. room... and happened to see THIS: Obviously you can tell that I don't use my machine much since the pedal is on the table and its not plugged in. BUT... still. Weezer is perched atop my machine... not because she is trying to keep away from Boo... but because she just WANTS to lay there! It's SO odd!! I just had to share!

Then--Last night... Cory let Boo up on the couch! SHAME SHAME! But I know he was just trying to make me smile. I didn't let her up there for long. He's trying to teach her bad habits. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the personalities of our animals! Yours look so content and happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Weezer is one STRANGE cat! No doubt!!! LOL
    I can't believe Cory of all people let boo on the couch!!! ach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!