Thursday, January 6, 2011

It Has Arrived...

... No... not the baby.

The dreaded sinus infection that I have been happily avoiding for 36 weeks!

Now, I am no doctor... so perhaps my self diagnosis isn't all that accurate... but I am pretty sure by the symptoms... that I'm dealing with a sinus infection here. Or at the very least... a VERY BAD COLD!

I don't want to go to the doctor--since I was just there on Tuesday... so I am resting (can we say--boredom?)... and trying to drink lots of water... using the Neti Pot... and well, going through quite a few tissues.

Hopefully I can kick this thing without antibiotics...

So... I might be a little lax in the blogging over the next few days..... but I'm sure you understand!

2 comments:

  1. eeek! That stinks. Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately got jealous and excited as I read your title!
    Tricky!!
    Hoping you feel better soon!
    There's nothing worse than being pregnant and uncomfortable and dealing with a COLD on top of it.
    Hope it passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!