Friday, June 4, 2010

Flashback Friday #28

Join in the Flashback Fun over at Christopher & Tia's!

Since it is now officially summer (at least in my book)... I thought I'd share a picture from Summer Camp the year I was going into 6th grade. There was this great little camp on the shores of Lake Erie (a couple of hours from where I grew up) called Camp Judson. I only went there one summer for a week. That was enough drama for me! My two cousins and neighbor went with me and we all stayed in the same cabin. It was a ton of fun... and like I said, a ton of drama! The thing I remember the most was the HOTTTTT sailing instructor. Man, he was FINE!

Ok.. here is the picture... that is my cousin on the left, me in the middle and my neighbor on the right. My other cousin got cut out of the picture... but what can you expect when another little kid is snapping a pic on a 120 camera from the early 90's?


Oh... and one more shot I thought I'd share was from May 21st of this year (yeah, I know... not too long ago...)

(Ok... I know the line is faint... but trust me... it was positive... I've been to the doc!)
HOORAY!!

17 comments:

  1. Your post reminds me of a camp I attented in 92' ahhhh memories. Congratulations on the baby in your tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you and Cory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEVON!! The last picture totally surprised me!!
    Ok first I'll comment on the camp picture. We went to summer camp(just a one week thing) twice when I was around the same age. We loved it, except for when they made us play sports hahaha. We just wanted to have fun, not get all hot and sweaty on purpose.

    I am SOOOO happy for you! Yeah it doesn't matter if the line is faint, a line is a line!! And yay for already going to the Dr! WOO WOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO! Congrats MOMMA. Get used to being called that :) With both kids, I never got any bright, resounding second line. I even tried taking a preggie test half way through my pregnancy (what can I say, we were curious) and my second line still was never bright even when there was no doubt I was knocked up!!

    We used to go to summer "sleepover" camp over one weekend over every summer from about the 2nd grade until the 6th. Camp Kualoa (it was in Hawaii). I miss those days...though I have no idea why I have no pics of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I hope you got kissed when you were in summer camp back in the 90's! Sounds like too much fun! I am so crazy excited for your dream of becoming a mommy! If you really are positive we must make plans for baby shower. I want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so very, very happy for you!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! You will be a wonderful mommy!!!!!
    Take care
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved summer camp! I wish as adults we could go to a summer camp hehe :-)

    Congratulations on becoming pregnant! With my daughter I had the same faint line so I thought I wasn't pregnant.. a week later I was told other wise :-) We are now expecting out second!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so wonderful, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAAAAHOOOOOOO!! that is so exiting!! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait, WHAT, you're pregnant?! lajsldkjflaksj!!???

    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHen are you due, when are you due? Tell me more!

    I can't even focus on your flashback now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!! How exciting for you!!

    What a fun memory and cute shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your *positive*, that is wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh!!! I can't believe I missed this post! Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodness...how did I miss this post?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATULATIONS!!! so happy for you BOTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! May God abundantly bless you during this pregnancy~~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! I have never commented but have stopped by from time to time. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!