Monday, June 23, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request!

I found out this evening that my grandpa is going in for heart surgery tomorrow AM at 7:30. There had been some complications with his gall bladder and he had to get some tests... turns out... he has some major heart probs--and his gall bladder isn't so bad after all. And on top of that he has diabetes. He is a truck driver and after this surgery.... he won't be able to drive. So... he's pretty much losing his job and his ability to get around... as well as the fact that my grandma isn't in much of a condition to care for him. She has a hard time caring for herself - and doesn't even cook anymore! She really shouldn't be driving... so I don't know what is going to happen with everything. I guess I am asking for prayer that my grandpa is able to have a successful surgery... and that our family will know how to handle things with him and my grandma with their current conditions!

THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!