Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Jennifer to write 6 random things about myself. I believe I have done this not too long ago... so I'll try to think of more random things!!!

RULES
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post their rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six random people by linking to their blogs.
- Let each of the six know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment (on their blogs).
- Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I have 6 penpals! (3 of them have been writing to me since we were 13 or 14!! I LOVE THEM ALL!)
2. I have been engaged... twice. Once when I was 18/19 and once when I was 22. Never gone through with it. I'm a freak.
3. I have 4 volkswagens!
4. I am a generally unhappy person... I cry pretty much everyday. (believe me, i don't want to be this way...)
5. I have a fake tooth. When I was 8... I fell (to make a long story short) and broke my left front tooth. Of course it was an adult tooth... so they had to put a cap on it. It's held up pretty well for the past 16 yrs! Looks totally real!
6. I homeschooled my last 2 years of highschool. Why? Because I totally hated school and couldn't wait to move on in life. HA... look at me now. Have hardly moved on.

I have already tagged people for this... so I don't want to re-tag them. Please feel free to snag this for yourself though... and let me know so I can check out your answers!

1 comment:

  1. 6 penpal?! that has to be fun. so much better than junk mail...or bills! = )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!