Monday, April 21, 2008

My favorites:

So I thought I'd post real quick on some of my favorite things... (mainly because I found a video of my FAV show that I wanted to share)... but also to share a little about myself. I'm just thinking of these off of the top of my head - so bear with me!

My favorite color: yellow
My favorite animal: giraffes (although i'm not big into "jungle decorations"--i just think giraffes are interesting and beautiful)
My favorite food: so many... but i would have to say... corn. YUM - I also love waffles with syrup and butter.
My favorite dessert: BOSTON CREME PIE! (although there are MANY others!)
My favorite drink: water with lemon... so refreshing!
My favorite music: again, sooo many... but i would have to say folk/hippie music.
My favorite band: Madison Greene (R.I.P)
My favorite fast food: Arby's.. or Wendy's -- i MUST stay away!!!
My favorite ice cream: mint choc chip (the green kind ONLY)
My favorite movie: Anne of Green Gables (cheesie, I know..hehe) - and Bella
My favorite scent: Patchouli
My favorite fruit: berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
My favorite candy: MAPLE SUGAR CANDY! and anything reese's
My favorite season: autumn
My favorite sport: i like football... and cheerleading competitions :)
My favorite scripture: Phillipians 4:6-7 - 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (my daily lesson!)
My favorite car: volkswagen, of course
and last but not least (I'm getting antsy here - and can't think of anything else)
My favorite TV show of all time... forever and ever and a day...


WOOT!!!! I'm off to pop in an Airwolf DVD!

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha!
    WOOOOOT!
    AIRWOLF!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Nen, I can't believe how many favorites we have in common:

    Yellow, giraffes, water w/lemon, folk music, Anne of Green Gables, strawberries, autumn ...
    isn't that something? So glad you shared. This was fun!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!