Thursday, March 11, 2010

B-B-B-Birthday Time!!

Tomorrow is my mother-in-law's birthday. As far as I know, she does not read my blog (although she probably would if I gave her the link). Since I really have no fear of spoiling the surprise... I wanted to share a couple of pictures of the presents I made her! I am very tickled about the finished products. I love the fabric and I really just loved making these items because I know that she will truly appreciate the time and effort I put into making them just for her!! (I am also baking a cake to take to her house tomorrow evening after Cory gets home from work)--Please don't mind my horrible photography skills!!

First, here is the TOTE:

And here are the "accessories"... a doggie bag wristlet (for those pesky dog walking messes), a drawstring pouch and a tissue pack holder (AND... a view of the items inside the tote):

On a crappy note.... I started getting a sore throat last night... so I took some advice and ate some garlic. Yes, straight up garlic. WOW... wow. It was strong... however, I could feel the burn at the back of my mouth and throat. So far, so good... no more sore throat (although my sinuses are still a little "iffy"). We'll see how long it lasts! Has anyone else tried this method??

Have a great Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the things you made her!!! Everything is fantastic!!! She will love it ALL!!! Does she take Boo on walks?

    You ate garlic?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say! I LOVE your totes! I'm dripping with envy at your creativity:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!