Monday, October 3, 2011

I am the Clay...


Ya know when you are sitting in church... listening... and something is said that you know you've heard before (or something close to)... but you really needed to hear it at just that moment?

That's what happened to me yesterday. I couldn't tell you what the rest of the message was about... because I zoned in on a statement my pastor made.:

"At times God will use difficult circumstances in our lives to get us where He needs us to be..."

So often I know I find myself wondering why things happen the way they do.

I found my mind wandering during the rest of the service about things that are happening in my own life and the life of my loved ones.

I kept finding myself asking, "Why?"

...but then I am reminded that God can use even the crappiest of situations to bring good into our lives or the lives of those around us. We may not see it until after the fact or we may not see it at all... but it gives me hope to know that when we are going through a trial... God will see us through. There ultimately is a purpose. We just have to have faith that He knows what He is doing.

I pray that God will use the good and bad of my life as an example to others...


My giveaway ends tonight! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!