Friday, May 20, 2011

Typical Nap Time

It never fails...
when I get Eloise to sleep for her nap
(we're still working on the whole "put her in the crib and
let her cry it out" thing--is she too young for that yet??)
...
Weezer makes her appearance and snuggles in as well!


It makes me feel loved!
Hee Hee!

I'm excited to share a few recipes with you that I've been
working on... but I'm not quite ready to post yet!

P.S. I weigh 149 as of this AM. This is
the least I remember weighing since high school!
Only 14 more lbs to get to my goal!
WOOT!

1 comment:

  1. I could never leave my babes to cry it out. Like you I felt loved & felt they would fill loved holding them. I even continued to hold them after they were asleep. Always said God gave them to me to spoil. Enjoy! Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!