Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday...

Not a whole lot has been going on here. Just waiting to get word from the guy I am selling my car to. We have to complete paperwork, etc. Other than that... I am planning on starting to clean a bit over the weekend. I am having a Body Shop party on Tuesday the 27th and I really need to clear the clutter! Also, Saturday... Cory and I are going to Quiet Creek Herb Farm for a Spring Fest! They are going to be having different activities... I have the schedule at home... but I am interested in the composting talk and they are going to have some walks through their gardens, etc. My friend, Jeremy, is staying there... so we'll have a chance to see him.

Work hasn't been too much better. There hasn't been the fighting... but there is still a level of stress. At least I feel it. So maybe its just me. I am still looking to move on to better opportunities elsewhere.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday... and its a holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!! I never realized how rude people can be in the world..lol,but everything is good now, Im not worrying about it.. I love blogging to much to let one person get me down!! Hope it warms up where your at and that you have a great memorial day weekend!! Enjoy your time off from the stress of your job and relax:)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good time at the herb farm! :) Thanks for letting me know about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!