Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Tow Truck... I Mean "Trike"

My dad is awesome. He worked up a hair-brained idea to take my nephew's tricycle and turn it into a mini "tow-trike". If I haven't mentioned before... my dad has his own auto body and tow truck business. My sister's kids come in to the garage sometimes to "work" and usually end up riding their tricycles around the waiting room. Sometimes the boys pretend to be working on this little VW bug pedal-car. They'll prop it up on a chair (aka: "lift"), bring out their tool box and slide underneath to "check things out". Well, my dad thought he could spruce things up a little and add a wrecker to their little garage get-up. My nephew LOVED it!! Needless to say, it is going to be the source of many hours of entertainment!!
Ok, so I know his face is silly... but my sis's kids are hams for the camera!
What fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!