Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Handmade Birthday Present!

Just wanted to share a snapshot of the skirt I made for my niece's birthday this coming Monday! I have some fabric to work on another as well... but this is the first and finished product! I am so excited! I never knew how much I'd enjoy sewing!
I'll post a pic of the next one when it's completed as well!

Also, a note... please say a prayer for me on Monday. I have to go to the hospital to have an ultra sound on one of my kidneys. I am trying not to be freaked out... so I would appreciate the prayers!

***UPDATE***
Here is the 2nd skirt I made! It is TOO cute! I like it a lot better than the first!

2 comments:

  1. They are BOTH adorable, Devon! I'm so glad you've gotten the hang of sewing and that you're really enjoying it! The possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! They look amazing Devon!!! Oh how I TOTALLY wish I could sew! I just seem to always run into difficulty!!! I think you are doing a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!