Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Highland Wedding

Good (Late) Afternoon!!

I wanted to share with you a print that my mom got me and Cory as an engagement present! I absolutely love it!! The artist is local... her name is Mary Hamilton. She does Linocut Prints... and after she prints so many--she destroys the blocks. So this is print 35 out of 54. Kind of cool! Sorry for the crappy pic... but I left the plastic on so that it wouldn't get scuffed until I decide what I want to do with it!! It's pretty funky, folksy and fun! It's called "Highland Wedding".

2 comments:

  1. The print is really beautiful! I like it and love celtic things. I wanted to let you know I received my mittens today and put them on a few feet from the mailbox (the high today was only in the lower 40s) thus they were immediate put to good use! I think they are so cute I definitely love them. Thanks again! (Oh, and I updated my blog with the tagged post from you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Picture!! When are ya'll planning on getting married?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!