Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So Busy...

I am sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have had a crazy week and a half. I am on the pulpit committee at my church (going on two years looking for a new pastor) and that has taken up both my Monday and Tuesday evenings of this week and last. Not to mention having to be at the teen center and other obligations. Also, my coworker in Receiving is off from work this week... so I am covering Shipping and Receiving. It's kept me on my toes.

I don't have much to report... other than Cory and I have been looking at houses - and its disappointing that most are smack dab in the middle of town.. with no yard. But I pray we are able to find the right place(for once we get married)... and fight about it as little as possible! LOL!

I haven't had too much time to catch up on other blogs... so I apologize for my lack of comments!

2 comments:

  1. You have been so busy lately!!! Don't forget X's bday next week!!! We are going to do a lil dinner, I think, here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...couple of questions for you....

    first...is there any way you could come watch the boys tomorrow afternoon after work till chris gets home? I have to be at the wayside in at 6...and it's a lil bit of a drive to get there...and i don't think chris will be home by the time i need to leave. ???

    Also...another favor to ask...Saturday morning...I have to take Maddy to scissors and rayz where Aunt C. is going to do her hair (she is helping with all the girls hair) and chris wants to go hang with Dan a bit and maybe do target practice etc in the morning....so I didn't know if you could watch the boys for a couple of hours in the morning on Sat. too? If not..that is OK..i can figure it out..but I thought to ask you first!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!