Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Latest...

Well, I am officially in my NEW office at work. It's pretty nice not to be bothered! I can have my music on loud or the A/C on at any temp. I can't complain!!! It is small... but I am just glad to have an oasis. Maybe that's what I'll call it... my new office "oasis"!!

I haven't started my Gratitude journal yet... but I've been thinking of things that I'm thankful for. Just this AM on my way to work... I realized that I have to drive through an underpass every day. That may seem weird... but I was just thinking how I hope they never tear it down (since the RR tracks aren't functional anymore on the bridge) because I would be sad if it were gone. Which made me realize that I was thankful to drive under it. Most days I don't even think about it... but it really is kind of neat.

I have mentioned before that I'm on the Pastor Search Committee at my church. It's been just about 2 years now that we've been looking for a pastor. I am happy to say that I do believe we have found our match!!! I'm not really allowed to talk much about it--in case, by chance, a church member would read this. I can't SWAY anyone's vote. But... it's pretty exciting! Our interview with the pastor and his wife was so refreshing! :)

AND--my nephew turned 5 yesterday! WOOOOOT!!

Well, BACK TO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!