Monday, March 12, 2012

Think Liz. For Sure!

So, I am working on a project for a baby shower...
I can't say too much because I don't know if the certain someone will
read my blog between now and then...
HOWEVER, I did want to point you to this awesome site I found.
I was googling to try to find a free tutorial for my project...
and came upon THINK LIZ.
There is a plethora of turtorials for you to try...
I mean, seriously... SO MANY!
If you want to turn a maternity shirt into a regular shirt...
a pair of pants into a skirt...
make your own dress in an hour...
re-purpose old sheets...
make your own bra
(not sure how that works... but hey, it might work for you!)
...the list goes ON!

I just HAD to share it with you!!
Happy Project Hunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!