Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snowed In...

... in more ways than one.

Yesterday was not a good day.

I'm not going to go into detail, since the insurance company still has some things to deal with...

But lets just say that my car is out of commission until further notice...

And PRAISE GOD that no one got hurt, including the baby (I had an ultrasound at the ER to make sure).

So, today, since I'm basically snowed in by the fact that we got about 4-5" last night... AND because I don't have a car at the moment... I am going to take 'er easy.

Please be careful out there if you're driving in this winter weather!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you and baby are safe and sound. Sorry you had to go through that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!! I'm glad everyone is ok!! Yeah, we have a ton of snow here too. Stay inside and be warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you said you are okay, but still very worried about you! I know it must have been really horribly frightening. So glad to hear that the baby is also okay and doing well I'm sure. Stay inside and make plenty of hot cocoa! (chocolate always perks a girl up!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!