Friday, January 16, 2009

I AM READY TO GO HOME.

I am at the teen center. The place I volunteer (usually with Cory) every weekend. Tonight... I am soooo ready to go home. It is below zero outside and my feet just will not get warm!! The kids that have ventured out in the cold are rather... obnoxious tonight. I am keeping my patience with them on the outside, but on the inside... they are driving me crazy!! This place definitely keeps me on my toes... sometimes more than I'd like!!! Cory is hanging out with some out-of-town friends tonight... so I'm alone (other than the handful of kids).

My work just picked up some big business--which is GREAT in this crappy economy... but it will be affecting my job immensely and I have a feeling it's going to be pretty nuts!! The past few days have been nuts... and I'm exhausted--which is probably adding to my irritability!!!!

The phone keeps ringing here. I want to pull my hair out. The kids are right across the counter from me--being loud. Patience. I keep telling myself that. Oh no. I hear gum chewing... lips smacking... gum cracking. *sigh* pet peeves. pet peeves + irritability = not good. Plus, I'm tired. And rambling.

Hope you are enjoying your Friday more than I am!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you had such a frustrating night dev! Just think....only a few more months...and you will be moving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!