Monday, July 9, 2012

Parade Day!


We took Eloise out to a small parade for the 4th of July.
It was her first parade ever!  She wasn't quite sure what to think at first...


But she sure enjoyed seeing her Great Aunt Christy's Racing Push-Jeep... 


 And Pop Pop's Tow Truck (with cousin's Maddy & X throwing candy from the back of the truck... and grammie throwing candy from the passenger seat!).  Eloise wanted SO BADLY to get out of her stroller to run to the truck!


The miniature horses were a BIG hit, as you can tell by the picture of El's outstretched arms.  I am bummed I didn't get a picture of the sweet little buggers - I WANT ONE!  But I love that I got El's expressions!


Overall, though I didn't really catch many smiles, I think Eloise really enjoyed it.  She was just so mesmerized by everything!  I look forward to the big parade later on this summer in our home town. 

3 comments:

  1. She's so sweet...I love her expressions and the pics of her reaching out toward the mini-ponies! ;) She's such a darling! I love her to pieces and can't wait to see her (and you) this week!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Heritage Days parade is really nice; it is Saturday.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do always catch her funny expressions! I've noticed here and on FB. The outstretched arms are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!