Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More to Come....

I know I've been M.I.A. for almost a week.... 
but I have good reason. 

I have been super swamped and have been catching up on a 
few projects that I've been procrastinating on (among other things)!  

Plus, I haven't made time to upload any new photos, really... 
so I don't have a lot to share!  

I made a super sweet pair of shoes for a friends 
daughter that I need to get a picture of to post.  
I think you'll like them!  

In the meantime, here is Eloise's current fascination:

She loves to climb in and out of laundry baskets.  
She wants toys piled in with her... 
and she'll just sit and play.
It's pretty cute... 
and kind of convenient for me when I am working 
on things around the house!  
I know she isn't getting into trouble!  haha!

I promise... there is more to come in the very near future!  
Lots more!

1 comment:

  1. I always put my babies & my sisters babies in my laundry basket to play & even nap. Wonderful a simple laundry basket can provide so much fun for little ones. You have captured so many precious memories of El in your blog photos. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!