Friday, September 23, 2011

Our Girl is 8 Months!


I can hardly believe it's been 8 months since Eloise came into the world.
Well, technically... she was in the world way before that... just in utero! LOL!


Anyway... she is the light of our lives and we are enjoying every moment with her!


She loves to eat anything and everything.
Sweet potatoes, peas and carrots seem to be her favorites though!



She loves animals.
She "chatters" and SQUEALS all of the time!
She also is crawling like a mad woman and pulling herself
up on anything she can!



Her smile is infectious... her giggle is so sweet... and her
personality is fun! Though I hate to see the baby
days pass swiftly away... I look forward to each
day that she grows and changes.

I pray that we can raise her up to be a wonderful woman of God!


Look at those teethies!

Happy 8 months Eloise! We love you!!


**Stop by tomorrow to check out my Giveaway!!**

1 comment:

  1. The photos are so cute. :)
    I can't even imagine our family without her in it....she is a joy! Love her to pieces! :)

    Madelyn was looking through X's baby book yesterday and it was recorded in there that he crawled around 8 months too....I guess I just forget over time..sad, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!