Monday, November 15, 2010

29 weeks!

Horrible angle... but that's what you get when you try to take a picture with the camera propped up on the bathroom shelf, using the timer!


Anyway... 29 weeks, folks! Only 11 more (or less) to go!

Looking forward to my shower in a couple of weeks...
We literally have nothing but the crib and a few
onesies, burp cloths and bibs that
our wonderful friends have sent along
as surprises over the past few months!

I'm antsy to get everything in it's place!!!

Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. Um. I'm instantly regretting posting the picture of me this morning LESS far along than you, but MUCH, MUCH more giant.

    Haha, 11 more weeks sounds heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!!! your so little for how far along you are, you must be stoked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lovely lady! i am so happy for you! i do eat cheese by the way. i knew that was keeping you up at nights. i can't wait to buy your baby something cute. doesn't look like i will be able to make anything. i am craft strapped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful! And goodness...so tiny! :)
    I think your baby shower will be a wonderful, joyous time! I am looking forward to it! I am super anxious to hold my sweet niece or nephew! Goodness....I am excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!