Saturday, July 19, 2014

Do you know how much pre-made hooded towels cost?
You know, the kind that you use with your kiddos so that they 
can be all wrapped up and snuggly after a bath...?

It's outrageous, I tell you!!
The cheapest one I could find was $15! 
And I think that was a pretty small one meant for a newborn!

So I took matters into my own hands...
checked out Pinterest (of course)...
Found some decent but inexpensive towels...
 and VOILA!!


Super simple to make... and I could spend more time embellishing with 
bias tape and fabrics if I felt up to it (obviously I didn't here!).
Why didn't I do this sooner!?

I have a feeling I'm going to be making more of these...
not only for my kiddos...
but perhaps as some Baby Shower Gifts as well!

If you like hooded towels, I encourage you to make your own!
You don't have to be a champion sewer... they truly are a simple project!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!