Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We Love to Paint!

Eloise and I enjoyed painting some pumpkins last evening!
El was so excited when I mentioned that I was going to get her "smock"... 
she also asked for a Beret!
We have a Max and Ruby book where they paint pictures of rainbows for their grandma... they, of course, wear smocks and berets.  How could I say no?  And luckily, I actually had one for her to wear!!

 
I even painted a pumpkin JUST for her... 
I wish I could've gotten her expression on camera when she saw it!
It was priceless!
She just LOVES Peter Pan!

 


Do you prefer to carve or paint?
I love the look of a carved pumpkin lit up at night... but I sure don't enjoy the mess!
Painting is a much better option for us at this point!

Hope you enjoyed the pics!
I would love to see pictures of any pumpkin creations you or your littles may have done!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! So much fun!
    We always carved ours, and the kids enjoyed the smell of the pumpkins. Of course nothing beats separating the seeds (for baking / eating) from the "pumpkin guts." ( ;
    Enjoy!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and Eloise is going to be too! I really like the painted ones. The ice cream in your next post looks so good. I just found out that I am pre diabetic and having to watch carbs and sugar. I am so confused at what I can eat and not eat. I found out that I have high blood pressure and sugar after my fall.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!