Friday, October 12, 2012

Recovery

I am happy to report that Boo is recovering well!!
I have to admit, I thought she was going to be lame for a couple of months... but she is doing really well and in good spirits!!  I am so thankful for my in-laws who are keeping her for us until she is well enough to come home to a two story abode!


I haven't had much time for blogging as I have been super swamped making and selling baby shoes!  I just finished a couple of orders - to be sent today - and have 12 more orders to fill!  It has been a little overwhelming, but I am enjoying it too!

 
 
Eloise enjoying some time running around with her cousins on Wednesday!
And as always, she is sporting her Weezy Necklace!  :)

Have a great weekend!  
It's supposed to be clear and bright... but a bit chilly here!
I'll take it over rain or snow!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!