Monday, December 15, 2008

10 days till Christmas!!!

This month is FLYING. This whole YEAR has flown! WOW.

Anyway... I wanted to share some good news! Cory is officially now a HOMEOWNER! We are excited! He signed the papers on Friday and will eventually start moving in (depending on weather)!! WOO HOO!!!

This weekend, we went to a Christmas Dinner at the Teen Center we volunteer for. I wanted to share some pics.


We had a good crowd and lots of good food!!


Cory playing cards with some of the kids.


My nephew and Cory.


My nephew and me!

Me and Mr. & Mrs. Claus (grandma & grandpa)

I hope you are all gearing up for the holidays!! It will be here before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. Those are fantastic pictures Devon!!! I love them! :) Glad it went well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!