Upon further review... the doctors found 7 lesions on Gene's brain (originally it was believed to be 4). They are coming up with a radiation treatment plan to hopefully get rid of the small masses, and if that works move on to surgery at another point for the larger one. We thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts and prayers. It truly means a lot! We are just taking things one step and one day at a time.
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, where I'm sure the doctor will want to talk about inducing. It is not my wish to be induced, as I wish to do things as naturally as possible - given the fact that I'll be in a hospital setting (I'm not quite at 40 weeks yet)... and we are hoping that Gene will be able to come home at the end of the week to start treatments at a local hospital. If this baby can hold out until then, perhaps "Mimi" and "Pappy" can be there for the special day. That is my hope!