Monday, December 31, 2012

Urgent Prayers Needed!



I wanted to let you know that we just got news that Cory's dad, Gene, has several cancerous masses on his brain.  He had an MRI today and they didn't even wait the standard time of a few days before giving him the results.  They are so bad.  They said they couldn't believe he was still alive.  As you can imagine, Cory is a mess (as we all are).  We are expecting a new baby any day... and now we have this news of his dad... the only thing left is a miracle.  Please keep Gene (and I guess all of us) in your prayers.  I know Cory isn't sure if his dad is "saved" - and I think that scares him most of all.... but I know he doesn't want to physically lose his dad either.  Thank you.

15 comments:

  1. I am most definitely praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots and lots of Prayers to you and your Family from Illinois!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devon! I am so sorry about this news. All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Cory's dad looks like such a sweet man. I know this is tough while you are waiting on the birth of your baby. I am praying for an easy birth for you.
    I love you and God does too!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. I know how this feels. I lost my dad to cancer. Praying for a miracle for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless your hearts! Praying for you all!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am keeping you all in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already said my prayers for your father-in-law at Katy's request. I will continue to hold him in my prayers.

    Peace and blessings,
    Susannah





    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely keeping him as well as the entire family in my thoughts and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry to hear this... Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for him, most esp., and for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for Gene, for him to see the Light, and for the health of his physical body. Prayers also for a healthy delivery for you, and peace for Daddy and Eloise while you are away in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pray that God will speak to Gene, through the Holy Spirit, and stir his heart up to make sure of his destination, the most important decision tht we will ever make.God Bless and hold you all up as He does every day, but especially may you feel His arms now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying for Gene and for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll be praying for Gene and the entire family. It's not been that long since I went through the same thing with both my parents and now they rest with God!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!