Monday, November 5, 2012

Right now, I should be sewing.
Hence my lack of posting!  

I have been sewing out the wazoooooo to finish custom baby shoe orders.  

AND, I'm still not done!
(The orders seriously keep on coming... 
which I can't complain about because the extra little bit of $ is nice!)

But as the iron heats up... 
I thought I'd take a moment to share some pictures from the past week or so.

This almost really happened.


I think she would have been a little upset if she would've actually taken a bite!

We stopped over at Cory's folks so El could "Trick or Treat"...


And... these two wouldn't cooperate for a picture!




 We visited my hometown on Friday so that El could wear her costume for my family and also for a little (late... due to storm "Sandy") Halloween party at the old folks home where my grandma used to live.  
Of course, I forgot to take my camera in for that!  But she was a hit!

Then we took off the costume so Eloise could run around and play with my sister's kids... 
she also got to sit in Pop Pop's new truck!


And... a rare shot of El with my dad. 
I don't get many of those!

 

He goes in for gall bladder surgery tomorrow... 
so we are praying for a smooth surgery and recovery!


And lastly... another rare photo... me and my daughter!  
(I only get these every so often when my husband thinks of picking up the camera!) 


Do I look 8 months pregnant in this picture?
Weird!

I better get back to my ironing board!
Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you do not look pregnant at all! Wow. I couldn't believe it. El looks so cute in her costume. I can't imagine her taking a bite out of an onion. That would be one to remember--her face, I mean. Hope things are going well with you all. Busy as usual here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!