Thursday, November 29, 2012

2-5 weeks to go!


I look like a Weeble-Wobble in those overalls... but they are nice because they don't put pressure at my waist line!  Cory and I are trying to prepare ourselves for the big changes that are soon to take place.  I don't think either of us will REALLY be ready.  And I don't know how I'm going to leave Eloise for a couple of days!  That will be the worst!


Poor girl doesn't know what is going to happen... 
though when we talk about bringing a baby home, she is genuinely excited! 

We are praying each day for peace, comfort... 
and sanity!  :)

2 comments:

  1. HI! Just got caught up on your blog as I haven't been here in a while :( oooh if we all had more time! You are looking wonderful and I am so excited to "meet" your newest arrival! I too was worried about missing Bear when I delivered Ace. I even brought his shirt to the hopital so I could smell him (it worked amazing!!!! during labor), but then Ace arrived and soon after Bear came to visit and it was all glorious with not a tear of sadness. I wish that for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you could have a baby by Christmas! I can hardly wait. I know Eloise is going to be a great "Big Sister".
    Love Ya!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!