Friday, September 7, 2012

23 Weeks!

 I don't ask my husband to take belly shots for me.  And if I did, he'd probably refuse, saying that I was too picky about his camera skills and getting the "right angle".  I'm not really sure you can get a good angle anyway... but I choose to use the timer function on my camera, which is why I always have to take a picture in front of our door.  It's the only place that I can set the camera without it falling or getting a ton of "house" (ie: toys, pets, etc.) in the background.  And I've never been one for the "bathroom mirror" pics - though I did do that in my last pregnancy before I realized that I could pose by the door.  HAHA!

Anyway, not that you're overly excited about my ever growing stomach... but here come the pictures anyway.  I had to share both because Eloise randomly ended up in the pics... and I just thought it was too funny!  In the bottom picture she had run to throw her dirty clothes in her hamper (to the left).

 
 

 I had an appointment yesterday and all seems to be well.  Heartbeat was 136.  My weight was OK.  My size was OK.  And other than that, no news is good news!

I have decided to try to get back into the swing of sewing during El's nap time.  I was so exhausted over the summer that I just put it on the back burner.  My aunt asked me (months ago) to sew her a shower curtain.  I have all of the supplies, but have had NO motivation.  SO, I am hoping in the next week or so to crank that out.  But before I get into that huge amount of fabric - I decided to work with something a little smaller.


I think they turned out pretty cute!

And yesterday, of course, I was going to eat a piece of bread at lunch time and realized that the loaf was moldy.  Did I mention that I had eaten some toast from the same loaf that morning?  ICK!
But, what can ya do?

Oh, that's right, bake your own!
 

 This recipe is so easy... 
and we needed bread for dinner... 
so despite the 90* temp outside, I made a loaf.

Mmm Mmm GOOD!
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!