Thursday, June 23, 2011

Eloise is 5 Months!


It's hard to believe that it's been 5 months. I think I say that every time a month passes. I'm sure I'll say it as the years pass as well... but it's absolutely true. This little girl, who is our whole world, just keeps growing and changing. I can't imagine life without her... and I can barely remember what life was like before her.



Especially on days like today... the "mile markers"... I find myself in tears more often. What can I say? It's bittersweet to watch your baby grow.



This was my first attempt at putting her down for a nap in her crib... that was about 20 minutes ago. I couldn't believe how easily she fell asleep. I was anticipating quite the battle!



This little outfit she has on... I bought it probably 8 years ago. I had always dreamed of having a little girl. I know you can't see the outfit very well... but it's an absolutely adorable jumper with a little bonnet. I was saving it for "someday"... hoping that day would come... and it finally did. I thank God every day for this little girl! (I've also bought some boy "someday" clothes... so maybe that will be in our future--the not-so-near future!)


Happy 5 Months baby girl!!
You are LOVED!

4 comments:

  1. She is a bucket-full of wonderful!!! Just love her to pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh... I am such a blessed woman, having Eloise and my other three wonderful, amazing grandchildren! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Five Months Eloise! Nen you have such a beautiful little girl. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so beautiful and precious and million other adjectives that wouldn't do her justice!
    happy five months to both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!