Sunday, February 21, 2016

Roasted Seeds!

Our girls LOVE spaghetti squash
roasted in the oven! 
Last year when we did our first little garden, 
we grew our own... and that was a BIG hit.
I don't know why I didn't think of it before,
but last week I decided to roast the seeds and
see what the girls thought of them.

I used THIS recipe that involves soaking
and drying them to break down the phytic acid.
(Super Easy!)


I *may* have used a little too much oil...
but they definitely turned out delicious and
got rave reviews from my older two!


YUM!!

1 comment:

  1. We roast seeds too. You know, we have only tried to grow spaghetti squash once and it was a complete flop. Not sure why since we can grow other types of squash. We all love spaghetti squash though, and I just told Brad the other night that we are going to try it again this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!