Monday, August 10, 2015

And so it begins....

Today was Eloise's big day... her first day of KINDERGARTEN!


Now, I have to admit she was not overly thrilled to begin school.  She actually threw a couple of tantrums (mostly just dramatic whining) this weekend when we would try to hype her up for it.  Always trying to spin it in a positive light, we would tell her how much she would learn and that she would get to stay home with me and her sisters, etc., etc.  Nothing we said could convince her that she was going to enjoy homeschool.


We even made graham crackers yesterday so we would have a "snack" prepared!

And this morning, after her special first-day-of-kindergarten breakfast of (egg free) French Toast and fresh fruit... she was just convinced this was the most horrible thing.  Starting homeschool and all.


But miraculously, despite a few bumps in the road, she survived and actually said she enjoyed it!  I'm thinking she was more glad she got it done and could go play... but hey, I'll take it!

Here are the girls enjoying their snack!


I'm hoping tomorrow goes as smoothly as today!
(And the next day and the next day... etc.  But I'm under 
no illusion that we will not have our *rough* days!)  :)

SO BLESSED to be able to stay at home with my girls and 
homeschool them!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!