Saturday, February 28, 2015

Yea or Nay?

I recently took a photo of the girls.
 While asking Eloise and Dinah to look at me... 
this is what I got!!


I posted it to Facebook and everyone has been commenting on it.

Here is my question...
Do you think it's appropriate to have this made into a canvas print 
(or something similar) to give to my mother-in-law for her
birthday in March?

It's obviously not your standard "professional" or "posed" portrait!

And if the answer is YES... 
would COLOR or BLACK & WHITE be better?


Needing some opinions here! 
I will not be offended if you tell me not to
use it... I am just trying to see what others might think
if they saw this hanging on someone's wall!

And.. no.. I still never got them to look at the camera for a "nice" picture!
Haha!

5 comments:

  1. Devon,

    Your girls are so dang cute! It's so sweet to see characteristics of Eloise and Dinah shared by Audra. I feel like I've watched yours and Katy's children grow up and can't believe how fast the time goes by!

    Those little mischievous looking faces grinning at each other is adorable! If I were their grandmother I would proudly display the photo. I could only imagine the conversations the photo would start.... Little Audra looks as though she's saying; "See..... I'm telling ya, I don't stand a chance!!" haha! I think you should go for it. The photo is great and the unexpected shots are the best (in my opinion). I also prefer the photo in color. The picture of you and the girls is beautiful too! (:
    Welp, that's my two cents, for what it's worth. You guys have a nice weekend!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input! I think I like it in color better too.... I think I may just go for it. Kinda want one for myself too!

      Delete
  2. It is adorable. Do it! I think the black and white is dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and would love to receive something like this as a gift. How beautiful! It shows the girls as they really are, not posed and fake. Love it in Black and White best (but I'm a sucker for B&W Photos).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I would definitely use it for a present. Normally I'm all for color pics, but I do like this one in B&W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!