Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daily Life


It's been over a week since my last post... and really, that's OK... I don't really have anything exciting to post about. Each day comes and goes... there's lots of playing and reading, feeding "Baby Jenna" 10 million times a day, running, laughing, learning... cooking, baking, sewing, laundry, dishes - and the list goes on.


So, I hope you are doing well... and don't give up on me.
I WILL keep posting!

And soon... I will be posting about a giveaway... so stay tuned for that!

3 comments:

  1. Simple daily life sounds so wonderful. :) I love it all....wish I hadn't missed out on a month of El's life....*sickness and busy-ness* be GONE!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet photo of Eloise feeding her baby. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little girl! Thanks for having me over on Friday! It was so nice to visit (and laugh)! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!