Monday, January 5, 2015

One Month

I almost forgot to post a 1 month picture of Audra!
Granted, I am several days late... but here are a few:





We are s-l-o-w-l-y getting over some baby acne... 
She wakes up several times a night to eat...
She likes her sisters when they are quietly giving
 her attention, but is not a fan of their overbearing excited 
squeals and shaking of her toys...
She was 10 lbs, 5.1 oz and 20.25 inches 
at her one month appointment...
Definitely on the short side!

A sweetie all around...
but Mommy and Daddy would like some sleep! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I just love her. Cant wait to snuggle her again! :) I just can't get over how much she looks like Eloise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a sweet baby! All your girls are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!