Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Moment to Breathe...

Today has been one of those days...
ALL DAY.

Eloise has been cranky...
screaming...
crying...
she peed on herself... twice
she spit up all over me... and the floor
she has been fighting sleep...

Until finally....


Thank goodness for the swing!!
We'll see how long this lasts!!

Here are some pictures from the past week:

My niece holding El as she sleeps...


We had a little picnic at my parents on Sunday...

El with Pop Pop...


El and Uncle Chris...


El with her handsome cousins...


El and Daddy meeting Grammie's horses...


And finally... Eloise was SO tired the other night...
we could move her all over the place and she wouldn't
wake up. It was pretty funny!


Well, I better get dinner going while I have a chance!

Hope you're having a better day than me!



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's been a rough day! xoxo

    Hey...where is the Auntie Katy and El pic?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo meeting the horses. I loved having a swing when my kids were babies. It was a lifesaver for me at times. Babies always look so sweet with their little barefeet & piggies (TOES). You got to stop by & suggest a name for my new doll when your rested. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!