Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!

My husband is the HARDEST person to buy presents for. He may enjoy opening the occasional present... but unless it is something he truly needs (since there aren't many things he wants)... he just doesn't want me to bother buying him gifts. It's very frustrating considering the fact that I love all things present-related! Cory's motto is "one thing in, one thing out"... so it's hard to buy him something unless I know he will REALLY use it.

This year, for Father's Day, I got the bright idea to get him gifts for Eloise and Boo.


I know, sounds kind of silly... but trust me... he could enjoy opening the gifts... and roll his eyes at them... but then enjoy watching the two "babies" play with the presents. Perfect! (I also got him a "baby proofing kit" since I know he will get use out of that soon enough!)

(El's gift to daddy--HAHA!)

(Boo's present to Cory.. a TICK! Cory hates ticks! haha!)

(El sporting her Esophageal Cancer Shirt in honor of Pappy today!)

Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there!!

4 comments:

  1. Great gifts and photos! LOVE that picture of El in the onesie for her pappy....you should get that printed and framed for him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! Love those false teeth, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the teeth. My dad wanted to get one of those pacifiers for Brett but he didn't see them until we were trying to take the pacifiers away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That girl of yours just flew through teething! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!